Oak Point Amphitheater
2801 E Spring Creek Pkwy
- 5K (3.1 miles)
- 10K (6.2 Miles) Timing Chip Included!
Both casual walkers and speedy sprinters are welcomed.
“BONUS” UP FOR A CHALLENGE?
Heroes Challenge is a way to Honor our Nations Heroes. Military, Police and Firefighters!
RENEGADE / ELITE WARRIOR
- 10/25 PULL UPS
- 22/50 PUSH UPS
- 50/75 SIT UPS
- 75/100 AIR SQUATS
- Modified PULL UPS are available if needed.
- Elite Division MUST provide their own 20lb vest or pack.
**Check mark the box during registration for either the Renegade or Elite Warrior division if you wish to participate. Space is limited.
The Challenge is FREE!
For each finisher in the challenge we will give a donation to Carry The Load’s Organization. For more information on Carry The Load’s Organization or to donate directly click HERE
THIS IS NOT required to do the 5K or 10K run only.
PACKET PICK UP SCHEDULE
Packet Pick Up 11am- 7:30p
- March 20th Wednesday– RunOn 5400 E Mockingbird Ln, Dallas, TX 75206
- March 21st Thursday -RunOn 8300 Gaylord Pkwy #21, Frisco, TX 7503
Packet Pick up 11am to 7pm
- March 22nd Friday- Main Event 3941 Central Expy, Plano, TX 75023
- Happy Hour 4pm to 7pm
- Food & Drinks
NO RACE DAY PICK UP. If you miss pick up you will be required to pay $5 exact cash to pick up on race day.
Collin College Parking lot
2800 E Spring Creek Pkwy
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
- 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM Registration
- 6:15 PM Heroes Challenge Starts
- 7:00 PM Pre race entertainment
- 7:30 PM Warm Up
- 7:30 PM 10K Starts
- 8:00 PM 5K Starts
- 8:10 PM Firefly Party Opens!
- 8:30 PM Special Entertainment!
- 9:00 PM Costume Contest
- 10:00 PM Party closes
COST- Adult & Youth 5K (Untimed)
- $30.00 Super Early Registration. Best Deal!
- $35.00 Early Reg
- $40.00 Regular Reg
- $45.00 Late Reg
- $50.00 Super Late Reg
COST- Adult & Youth 10K (Timing Included!)
- $40 Super Early Registration. Best Deal!
- $45 Early Reg
- $50 Regular Reg
- $55 Late Reg
- $60 Super Late Reg
*All registrations are non-refundable. *Information is Subject to Change.
- Participant Shirt (Design on Shirt Glows!)
- Race Bib
- LED Arm Band
- 5K/10K Finisher Medal
Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children is one of the nation’s leading pediatric centers. The hospital treats a wide range of orthopedic conditions, including sports injuries and fractures, as well as certain arthritic, neurological and learning disorders, such as dyslexia. Patients receive treatment regardless of the family’s ability to pay. For more information about services available at our Dallas or Frisco campus, volunteering or donating, visit scottishritehospital.org.